Re: Shocks for stock Scout

Brent,

Any good autoparts can get all the shocks, brake pads, calipers,  bits &
pieces for the rear drum brakes and hoses you need.  I've never had a
problem getting any of these items.  And they are relatively
inexpensive.  Check with a Honda or Toyota owner for a price reference.

I would recommend looking for the shop in your neighborhood who supplies
parts to the local mechanics.  They will have a counter guy who knows
what he's doing.  Scout parts like these are no problem.

Steve