Re: Empty fuel filter

> Just happened to think: Is it possible that with the dual tanks, the
> mechanical pump is sucking air from one of the tanks because the
> selection valve isn't fully isolating the empty tank?
> >------------------------------

John-

This is another angle I am currently working on.  I was told that the
switch was bad and it would only draw from one tank, but noone could
remember which.  I have put gas in both and have had it running where it
is set now.  Still have these problems.  Someone told me that the
switches (for the dual tanks) rarely go bad, but can usually be traced
to another problem.  So I am hoping to get the gas flow going good from
one tank, then try to troubleshoot the switchover problem.

Anyway, thanks for the input and I, as usual, will keep everyone posted
on my progress.

Michael