IH Pickup Bed Flooring

Holiday Greetings Everyone!

     I've been away for quite some time and would like to repose a
question I had earlier. Does anyone know of a source for bed flooring
with the special IH groove "pitch"? JC Whitney offers flooring for the
pickups but it may be some type of universal flooring or something made
for a Scout or TA. By the way do these models use the same type floor as
the pickups? Has anyone ever bought and used or researched JC Whitneys
source for the plate they offer? Yes, I know a lot of their body parts
are inferior but since they have been drop shipping more and more, I
though this may have changed. I have a useable bed if the floor was
replaced. Any help?

    Another question....what is the difference between a Travel-All and
a Travelette? Have heard both terms mentioned here.

Rocky
72 1210 LWB Crew-Cab 4x4 (whew!)