Re: Re:Recirculated heat

Tom H.

Well... sort of.  The compressor runs only when the defrost is on and it
won't run colder than about 35 deg, maybe just a bit at startup but the
low pressure cutout will keep it from running any substantial amount.

The reason it's there is to allow for rapid / effective defogging of
windows in 55 - 75 deg weather when you don't have the heat on.
Especially on damp days.

Did my comments about analyzing the Robertshaw Thermostat ever get
posted.  I didn't see it.  Hate to repost if it's been there already.

Steve