Subject: fuel pumps
Author:  tark_terra@domain.elided at mime
Date:    12/23/98 11:25 AM

Joel, IHers
I thought the castings for the blocks were basically the same (at least where
   the fuel pump openning is)?  196 is half of a 392 (non IC), 152 is half of a
   304, 304 345 392(non IC) are bascially the same block (maybe not year to
   year).  But I could be wrong, Lord knows I have been so before.  If that's
   the case, I appologize for any misinformation.
Happy Holidays.

---
Layda,
Tark