Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 23:23:23 -0700 (MST)
From: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
Subject: Heater..

<snip>
Also, a tip.  I had some 5/8" heater hose left over.. and slid it down
the shifter lever for the T19 (or D20).. takes up "no space" and if you
ever need it on the trail (like my friend's Bronco did 2 weeks ago) it's
handy.

- -Tom

Mark,

        Most of the portable stuff we design has to go on Aegis cruisers, The
Navy isn't really fond of metal enclosures on deck for electronics.  At least
these are perfectly sealed and don't have a problem with sea-spray.  Actually we
should see if they make one big enough for a Group24 battery, then we could have
removable sealed battery boxes for the trucks!  That'd really be killer!

-Joel