RE: Origin of Old Hickory

No special meanings.  I am just a horrible speller (that is why I became an
engineer, I would have never survived English)  I heard this quote on the
radio this morning, and I immediately thought of myself (thank goodness for
spell checker) and Dan Nees.  Why do you think I go by Epp, instead of my
whole last name<vbg>.

Epp
The Scout Ranch