Re[2]: Line Selection

     Curt,

        I agree that a lift and such are in order, but for having
     rolled this truck, and the body lines being totally out of whack,
     I'm not terribly concerned about body damage.  When viewed from
     the front, my Scout looks as if it has a lazy left headlight.
     The entire body is about 1" or 2 lower on that corner.  Handles
     great on the road and off.  I'm just glad to be getting it back
     to a daily driver after 3.5 yrs since The Event.  It is slowly
     but surely coming together to be the fun trip machine that it
     once was.  Check out my web page for a shot of the front bumper
     (w/winch) and the rear bumper is the factory step-bumper.  They
     both have been through the mill, and support the weight of the
     truck quite well.

        -Joel