Re: Line Selection

> modified Scouts have gone. I do have front and rear lockers, which make
> an amazing difference. The two shortcomings (pardon the pun) of

*nodding*

> (the first few dents hurt the most - after that it gets easier). A good stout

Just start off with a slightly dented Scout with an ugly paint job.. it
hurts even less...

2 weeks ago, Tree Run - "Tom, you're up against this tree" "Yeah, I
know" vrrroom "pop... unpop...pop.. " goes the dent as I work the
snow... and I mimic, "Gee, Tom, why don't you paint your Scoooouuut?"
and start laughing as more factory paint becomes visible..