Re: Low gear D20

Actually, Terry, that was the article I read that convinced me to DO the
low-gear swap!

Finding a Dana 18 AND a Bronco Dana 20 sounded like too much expense and
work if you didn't have 'em lying around already... but just a Bronco
Dana 20.. Mike Kelly (you met 'im with the yellow '74 Bronco) had 3 or
so lying around his shop... "You want one?  Here.  Oh wait, you'll need
an input gear.... ummm.... here."

Once I get my OTHER things done the Bronco case comes apart for the gear
swap.. I think *that* will get done as well as swapping in a Wide T19
before May (Moab!)... Yes, I think I'm going to a wide box.. at least
for the trip.. we'll see how I like living with a 3spd again... and/or
how much I like the 60:1 crawl.. ;-)