Re: ihc-digest V6 #397

<< ihc@domain.elided >>
Tom, I feel your pain, It was a high of only 67 today, I  only wore a t-
shirt/jeans  You may have to move 1000 mile to the south if you want to work
all year, outside.

John L.
Installed the first stage lean kit on the edlebrock 600, plus the off road
kit, a lot easier to do, then to read about it in the manual.  It runs good,
haven't gone off road to test to see if it will flood as bad.

My main problem is a oil leak at the valve cover near the rear end.  I have
used the Right Stuff three times, it really sticks to the valve cover and to
the head.  I might be doing something wrong.  My question: there are two
threaded holes(3/8?) at the end off the head, next to the freeze plug, Do
these holes go into the oil passages?  I had a body ground strap to one of
them before I pulled the head.
I'm really getting tired of pulling the cover off.
Scott Ray
'76 Scout