Re: Heater Core

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Mike Bucher wrote:

> I installed two of the flush kit tee adapters that you hook your garden
> hose to.  Take c-clamps or vice grips and squeeze off the heater hose on
> Worth a try before you pull the core.

I thought about doing this.. while at first glance it certainly *IS*
easier.. I thought further on this.. and.. well, it's -10 or so at the
moment, and the thought of running the garden hose to the Scout sounds
like too much effort.. and then actually *running water* and stuff just
does NOT sound like a Good Thing in this weather.. ;-)

however, if I ever remember to do this EARLIER in the season, I'll
certainly keep it in mind! :)

-Tom ('bout to head outside to see what I can break..)