Dual battery box

I moved the washer and made a batterty tray to fit in the R/F corner.
The battery in the new tray became the starting battery - now the cables
are much shorter than stock.  A marine switch in the radiator support
switches the alternator output to the starting battery, winch battery
(in the original L/F position), or both.

Using 1 ga. battery cables, 4 ga. alternator cables, and lots of 4 ga.
ground cables gave a 1.5 volt boost.  Enough to get the fuel guage
working again!

I wrote it up for my club newsletter with a crude drawing, let me know
if you want it.

Bob
77 Scout II
LIOR