Re: Mean Green

From what I have noticed about the IH and GMC starters is the following. The
starters are the same the only difference between the two is that the nose of
the starters are different, so if you need a high torque starter buy a GMC
high torque and just change the nose piece. I would think this would also work
with the mean green starters. I will check into this and let you know what I
find out.
BTW the only difference between the small and big block starters used on GMC
and Chevys is the nose piece, the small blocks have 2 holes in line and the
big blocks have holes offset.

Tom Martin

'73 Scout II work in progress
http://members.aol.com/twmart/index.html