Re: Improved Cooling

Howard,

These may have been discussed before, but I missed it.  At any rate, our
discussions were always left open ended without your documentation to let us
know where the changes stopped.  Thanks for the info.  If I understand this
correctly, the head castings are the same as non-improved, so if the slots
were milled in non-improved 345 heads they could be used on an improved 392,
correct?  Of course, freeze plugs would have to be added to the water tube
holes.

Jerry Muncie

In a message dated 12/16/98 10:40:09 PM US Eastern Standard Time,