I need front hubs!

Hello all:

The other night I finally went outside to pull the lockout hubs off the '76
Dana 44 Scout axle I had laying around and went to put them my '74 200 4X4.
My '74 has a Dana 44 also so I figured I would try it.   Didn't work....The
hubs are too small.    I then go to two autoparts stores and try to find
hubs.    I was looking at Warn hubs but their catalog does not list hubs for
my application.   My truck has the Dana 44 HD axle....I do not know how many
spline though....I shoulda counted it...Well anyway, does anybody know of a
company that does manufacture lock-outs for my truck?   If so, what is the
part number?   I want the best quality Heavy duty ones I can get also.
Does anybody have some IH hubs laying around that would work?   If so, how
much do you want for em?

Thanks,

Chris "Lube" Lublin
lublin@domain.elided
1972 Scout II (still for sale)
1974 IH 200 4X4 (I may never get it done!)