Re: Re[2]: Scout vs. Mog.

Joel:

I guess it depends on where you're going. Most of the places I have 4
wheeled with my Terra, were too tight (physical restriction) to get a 1/2
ton 4wd pickup through without a lot of work or tearing up of the trail,
much less a Suburban or the grossly oversized Hummmer. In fact, that is one
of the things I liked about my Traveler; if I went slow and easy, and kept
my foot off the go pedal, it would "tread lightly" pretty easily. I didn't
leave a lot of ruts and rips and tracks. But, the 4X4 pickups that tried
sure did. Jeeps did the same too, but that was the way their owners were
gunning the engines and slipping the clutch. With a light foot and and
auto, I was just "passing through".

Tom H.