Re: Tom's Chia Pet Scout

When the truth serum kicked in, "Tom Harais" <tjhemh@domain.elided> blurted
out...

>IF MEMBERS OF THE ATF ARE READING THIS, YOU NEED TO GO TO JOHN LANDRY'S
>RESIDENCE IN TACOMA, WASHINGTON. THAT IS WHERE ALL THOSE NASTY, ILLEGAL
>FIREARMS RESIDE! AND YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO, THAT IF HE IS KEEPING ALL
>THOSE GUNS, HE MUST BE GROWING DOPE OR SOME COMMIE PLOT LIKE THAT.

So Tom, how much is the ATF paying you as an informant???

They don't worry about me... they've done the background checks and I'm
licensed.  It's government subversives like you they need to worry about.

BTW Tom, I just saw on the evening news they raided the wrong house... I don't
live in Tacoma!  I heard someone's cat was shot.  Now how do you feel?

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model