Re: Help, scout

Daniel Nees wrote:

> wrong, just tell me! I have a 78 Scout II with a 4 popper in it. When
> the engine is warm and I shut it down, it makes on hell-of-a backfire!
> Makes all the people jump and dive for cover! I've played with the
> just can't get rid of the explosion when I shut her down!

Hmmm.. I had this problem for a long time, to.  I just recently fixed
it.

What was the trick?  I yanked the 4-popper out for a V8. :-)

Isn't this a sign of carb problems and/or carbon buildup and timing?...

I'll probably have to solve the problem sooner or later when I resurrect
the 4cyl for something..