Re: Help, scout

DBond@domain.elided (David Bond) Date: Tue, Dec 15, 1998, 1:52pm
Hey Dan,
Could you post a message on IHC-digest for me? OR, if you know what is
wrong, just tell me! I have a 78 Scout II with a 4 popper in it. When
the engine is warm and I shut it down, it makes on hell-of-a backfire!
Makes all the people jump and dive for cover! I've played with the
timing, retarding and advancing and nothing seems to help! I have
dieseling too, but I credit that to poor gas! It runs just fantastic,
just can't get rid of the explosion when I shut her down!
Thanks,
David R. Bond
MIS Site Administrator
BIW Tamaqua Cables