T-cases/TeraLow Kit

As my diffs have been discovered to be different ratios, my transfer
case suffered the brunt of the abuse at Paragon.  It is coming out, and
in the interest of keeping reasonable gears in the pumpkins for highway
use, I was looking for something to get me lower ratios I could use off
highway.  I emailed teralow on their site about when/if there would be a
gear set for scout 20 cases.  Here's the response I got from Mark
Falkner there:

 Rob, we have installed our prototype gear sets into the scout t.case
with
 good results. watch for the Low20 gear set to come out in Jan/Feb
 Happy trails
 Mark

No indication of price or ratios, so we'll see.  But its got to be
cheeper than buying someone's used D300 - those things are getting kinda
pricey.  Just thought you might want to know if you didn't.

Rob Cavaleri