Re: New Motor Mounts

John,

There are a couple of brothers, Mike & Jeff Ismail,  who race a Scout II in a
desert racing series in southern California. They have been very sucessful, I
might add, who make an indistructable AND rebuildable set of motor mounts for
the Scout II as well as other poducts. I don't know if they are available at
the different Scout vendors, but I'm sure you can order them directly as a
last resort. I think they cost about $75.00 each, but after seeing the
quality, and the fact that they're rebuildable, I bought a pair.

International Harvester Only
Mike Ismail (Lancaster Ca) 805-728-9552
Jeff Ismail (Auburn, Ca) 916-887-9118

STeve - 74 Scout II with the infamous 40 gallon tank and a set of "Race Proven
Technology" motor mounts installed