Re: said motor mounts

No John...

they are much different in that the original ones look like a cup with a
bunch of rubber inside that has a studd sticking out. The new ones are
more of metal cup and a plate with a stud. The insulation material sits
in the cup and is the polyproplane. They are about the same size as
original.

Jim

<jimraelee@domain.elided>
>blurted out:
>
>>I got a set very nice motor mounts from Mr Scout in Eugene Oregon.
>>Gudium Up Scouts also has them. They vary from $50 to $75. I love them
>>they are brutally strong, and when you get yours you will know why.
>
>Thanks Jim.
>
>Were these motor mounts essentially a duplicate of the originals?  Can
you
>more fully describe them?
>
>Take care,
>
>John L.
>jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |
>Conservative Libertarian         |   1976 Red / White / Blue (and rust)
>Life Member of the NRA           |  "Bicentennial" IHC Scout II
Traveler