New Motor Mounts -Reply -Reply

To which I should add: At the boneyard it's a 'you pull'em arrangement.  Occassionally a  little nippy this time of year and always a danger factor navigating around starnge junk yards (jacking up a vehicle in unknown condition, etc.).  I'll probably go with with the $90 new mounts unless someone advises otherwise.

>>> Peter Ferris <peter.ferris@domain.elided> 12/15/98 10:12am >>>

1) 7/27/98 Local Boneyard: Quoted abt $35 for a set of mounts (motor & tranny).  Hours of op are Monday -Sat -- 0800-1700.