Question for the masses...

     Here goes:  Ready for the can of worms?

        What is a better four-by and where?

        1960s MB UniMOG    (owned one for a day, great ride)
        1990s AMG Hummer   (Been out with these and my 1972 Suburban
                            kept up just fine)
        1970s IHC Scout II (Obligatory, I love 'em)
        1950s Dodge M37 Power Wagon (Friend at work has one, drove
                             it around, and was amazed at the gearing)

     The kicker is that the prices for the above list look like:

        $10,000
        $70,000
        $4,000
        $6,000

        This is for great interior, and exterior, and good running
     condition.  Parts availability not a consideration, since in the
     hands of a master, nothing 'should' get broken.  I guess it has
     to do with all that 'Close Adult Supervision' that everyone
     recommends I have.  Right John H?

        I bought the MOG about 4 months ago, but it made really weird
     tranny noises after it was warmed up, so I gave it back to the
     guy.  Drove it for a day though.  The M37, I have driven these,
     and they GO.  They just plain GO.  Each is within reach, and I'd
     love to get another toy.  Question is just that I'm wondering if
     I should hold off searching for the cheap Hummer that needs work,
     or should I go get the MOG or M37?  With 3 IHs, I want something
     else to get towed behind my Travelall.  It seems like it's towed
     everything else already.  I'm proud to say that withmy 'fleet' of
     IHs I've pulled every other brand of SUV or Truck short of AMG,
     and Mercedes.

     Thanks for any argumentation...

        -like that, I though the word up myself-

     -Joel Brodsky
        www.physics.arizona.edu/~jbrodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt, Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
                seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?