Re: What he said..

Chris,
   Just from my limited but growing knowledge of our 727's lends me to
believe that the downshift mechanism ovr 60MPH is to safegaurd the
tranny and engine. I've run at 60 MPH in second with mine, but; don't
like to make a habit of it.
   Since I'm talking about my tranny, I just pulled the pan off and
found that I had a nice layer of Northern Pennsylvania clay in the
bottom. This is just a wild guess, based on my limited auto tranny
experiance, but; mud doesn't help a tranny work right.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto