What he said..

>All that said, juice-boxes are like "magic" in my view.  That's why I
>prefer 4-speeds.  Sorta similar to my relationship with carbs & EFI. <g>

Gee, me too.  My 727 scares the h*ll out of me... but not as much as what my
wife would do to me if I replaced it with a stick!

So, since I'm stuck with it, I have two questions.  One I posted a while ago
to complete silence, but I'll post it again.

1) It seems like the max 3 to 2nd downshift RPM is below spec.  Like I said,
it won't downshift at 60 mph floored.. it works fine at lower speeds.  What
inhibits downshift after a certain RPM?

2) Because I'm so afraid of anything going wrong, I want to baby the
transmission.  It has an tranny cooler, I'm going to add a tranny filter,
too.  What about synthetic ATF?  I saw some Mobil One, but I know that
there's like two kinds of ATF and I didn't know whether this was the right
stuff.

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA