Crabby/Smog

HA!  These "list personas" are getting pretty funny.  Just like you felt
compelled to point out that you aren't dour and depressed in person, I have
to admit (not so willingly) that I wish I could even rise to being
"assertive," in person, let alone intimidate anyone!

Mebbie I should carry a printer along with my laptop so I could whip out
"e-mails" and hand them to every indifferent sales clerk, co-worker, and
double-space parked new SUV owner that I have the regular misfortune to
cross paths with, instead of suffering in stoic silence.

Wish I was still making business trips to California.

PS: However, Tom Madera and Dan Nees are exactly the same in person as they
are on the list, maybe even more so.

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA