Re: Help Replacing Sliding Side Windows

>Some folks have told me that I need the sliding rear windows or else anyone
>in the back seat will get uncomfortable during hot weather back there.

I have solid windows in both Traveltops on my two "good" Scouts... though
one of the racer chassis came to me with a good hardtop with sliders.. maybe
I'll swap 'em in...

But you're forgetting the most important part here, Tom... back seat
passengers won't be hot in the summer because you don't have sliders.  They
just won't be sweltering like some say... because WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND
HAS WINDOWS OR A *TOP* in the summer?  *DUH*

What's the matter, Tom, heat stroke getting to you?  Tops are for winter,
not summer.  ;-)

In truth, I was also told that sliders go a long way towards making a
pleasant cross wind... I'm tempted to NOT put the sliders into either of my
'street" Scouts... if I could get a good crosswind, I might not take the top
off so early!  And *that* is just NOT acceptable....

:-)

-Tom