Re: Help Replacing Sliding Side Windows

Yup!

Mine has the solid windows and they were dark tinted - probably by Owen
Minor - which really makes the Traveler look cool, like it's wearing
sunglasses.

Some folks have told me that I need the sliding rear windows or else anyone
in the back seat will get uncomfortable during hot weather back there.

Others have pointed out to me that the sliders usually have broken locks,
and even if they don't, they're real easy to break into. Hence, they are an
invitation to vandalism.

I don't know which to beleive, but since my only line on a couple of
sliders would be to go to Anything Scout and see what they have and how
much, I think I'll try living with the ones I've got and see how it goes.
The Traveler will be getting A/C so it shouldn't be too bad. And, if there
is an air flow problem due to the enclosed back end, I'll probably just put
an operable RV vent in the top, like the Dodge Ramchargers had.

Tom H.