Fram extra filters and more on 152s

Terry,

        Please do send info on the filters.  I plan to finally install my oil
press and coolant temp gauges int he T'all over the holiday shutdown here at
Club Ray Tucson.  Also, what a pretty picture Mt. Foreman paints of our AridZona
persona.  Eco Defense.  Yeah.  Move to Antarctica, you can have 89 Billion acres
all to yourself!

        Look forward to the info on the Fram.  My 345 filter goes in vertical
(convenience) the 392s go in at angles, and they are opposite from the 2wd to
the 4wd!

     -Joel Brodsky
        www.physics.arizona.edu/~jbrodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt, Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
                seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?