Hair laments

>From: "Bennett Moe" <bmoe@domain.elided>
>Subject: re: Say it ain't so
>
>Michael,
>I have to agree with Terry - cold head, sunburn- well, maybe except for
>the part about the ladies losing interest. That part may just be Terry
>;-) Actually, it's a good thing I snagged my wife before I cut my hair.
>Let's see, I think I saw a coupon for Rogaine in the paper last week...
>- -Bennett

Rogainers,
The funny thing is that you guys all seem to be guys with hair on the
digest. Maybe you should just let it remain that way, and just be ready
for some surprised looks when you meet people for real.

Losing hair seems to be about the only problem I don't have. John
Stewart, at one time one of the Kingston Trio, in a concert a year or so
ago, lamented that the only thing that was more productive than when he
was younger was the hair in his ears and nose.

John H.