School over, month off, no e-mail

Hello all,

I'm mostly a lurker here, but I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas before I remove myself from the list for winter break.  I can't really have my inbox filling up.

I finally found a cure-all for my leaking 266, stop adding oil!  Seems as though the Dodge Dart dipstick I was using was not the right length!

As far as a Scout sighting:  I looked out in the backyard!!  HAHA.

Hope everyone has a good holidays and if anyone wants to give me a Scout for Christmas, that would be very nice!

Later,
Gary
---
1967 Scout 800, 196, 3spd, 4wd, red Scout "the nice one"
1967 Scout 800, 266, 3spd, 4wd, white Scout "the beater"
1967 Scout 800, 152, 3spd, 2wd, free Scout "the project, soon to be a Sporttop"
1967 Scout 800, 152, 3spd, 2wd, ugly Scout "the Sportop, for parts"
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2512/index.html