questions questions...

I have a chance to buy a 73 1100 series Pickup truck... It has a V8 (
not sure which yet) a 5 speed and is 2 wheel drive..
I'm told the motor is excellent and the trannie is good  but the truck
has a problem with the gas tank and needs exhaust pipes.
the body is cherry except for the front inside of the bed which has
holes in it.

now some of you might remember I scored a 69 travell all junker ( paid
for it but haven't managed to drag it home yet) with a t34 trannie ...

now my question ?

can I transfer the 4wdrive stuff from the travell all to the 2 wheel
drive pickup ...thus coming up with a 4wd 1100 pickup with a t34?  I
think this would make a great truck.

thanks

John Dodd

jdodd@domain.elided