Re: torqueflight 727

There may be no connection. Depending on the software used to bring up
the quotes from shops, the screen may ask for an engine size before
allowing them to go to the screen that contains the info they are looking
for.

laura busch wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> Please excuse my complete lack of knowledge i.e the very basic
> questions, but I guess we were all grasshoppers at one time.
>
> To the question.  The transmission on my 73 Scout is bad.  I was
> calling different places getting quotes for a torqueflight 727 and
> some of the guys asked what size engine I have (it's a 345) and some
> did not.
>
> I am sure there is a connection, but what exactly is it?
>
> Thank-you for putting up with my novice question (and please remember
> this in the answer).
>
> Laura

If a man is alone in the woods and no woman is around.... is he still
wrong?

Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
Lisa Curry <>< - Gonna be a trailblazer yet!
'94 Red Hummer 4DHT Slant-back - "HummuH"
'75 Black International Scout - "Stealth"
'84 White "Lightening" CJ-7
'89 Soon to be whatever color Lisa wants Suburban - "Sluggo"
ICQ# 7653541
http://www.redhummer.net