Re: RMIHR, and NWBRU convoy in jeopardy...

Has anyone seen the NWBRU dates yet?  I have the RMIHR dates written down at
home...

My participation in the convoy may not be assured as well... seems I'm
getting talked into (yeah, like it required much effort) into a week-long
Moab trip 2 weeks after Safari... may or may not leave time to do the big
trip thing for RMIHR/NWBRU... I'll definitely be finding the time to at
least make RMIHR and NWBRU weekend trips anyhow...

-Tom (stingy with his time off)