Re: Re[2]: RMIHR, and NWBRU convoy in jeopardy...

>Na, that's too good for you. I'll let you ride with Mandera next time!
>You'll look good squatting out there on his hood like you did at the
>"contest".

Hey now... on the hood is no place to be.. especially if this
passenger-in-the-Scout + Scout show = Rollover thing continues... He'll
definitely want to be strapped into the 3-pt belts and safely secured behind
the 6pt 'cage... but then again, that was when I was in the passenger
seat... so you can't even blame it on my driving!

As for squatting on the hood.. I think Joel & I shoulda gotten at least some
style points for that move... the top's down, so let's use that to our
advantage!

>You think your trip through the airport was bad. Hell, you were home at
>work while I was still driving. You went to work on Monday. I drove most of
>the night Sunday, after dropping you off and most of the day Monday,
>arriving home pretty damn beat at 5:00 PM Monday.

Oh waaahhh... I put 3600 miles on the Scout on that trip!  Pffbbbttt!

Maybe I'll get AC installed before my Moab trip... that'd be nice!... AC &
soft-top...

Of course, I'll need to bring a full complement of spares if I'm going to
drive all that way... suck to break down in Moab and have to get home...

But I did find the Moab NAPA last time, so... all would not be lost! :-)

-Tom