Re: Re[2]: RMIHR, and NWBRU convoy in jeopardy...

Joel:

You keep whining about the fumes, running out of gas and all that crap and
I'll let Hofstetter pick ya up next time. Then you'll have to ride in a
jeep with two dogs!

Na, that's too good for you. I'll let you ride with Mandera next time!
You'll look good squatting out there on his hood like you did at the
"contest".

You think your trip through the airport was bad. Hell, you were home at
work while I was still driving. You went to work on Monday. I drove most of
the night Sunday, after dropping you off and most of the day Monday,
arriving home pretty damn beat at 5:00 PM Monday.

Tom H.