Re: AnotherMinorTangent

Mark:

Well, the shop I take it to has several mechanics. They all seem
knowledgeable and can communicate in clear english. I assume they can read.

But, sometimes I think they just assume they are better at dignosing than I
am so they kind of blow off what I've written. Sometimes, that makes no
difference. Sometimes, it's important.

Bottom line is, that's main reason I do most of my own work. And, when it
comes to the Scout, virtually all of it except smog tests.

Tom H.