Re: Engine Swap

Chris:  I have a 72 Scout 2 with a 258 six cylinder would like a V8 for
WOW factor more than anything.  thenIHC would be OK but I still have to
rearrange motor mounts,Chevy is ok also except I just don't like them
and everybody puts a Chevy in everything (no wow) Have seen MOPARS,
Caddys and even a 455 Olds but never have seen a ford. would like to use
a C4 with it but the driver side transfer case wii present a problem.
any ideas?

     Al