BinderizingManual

Regarding manuals, I have the bound manual and when the spine gives
out from overuse, I will break it down into the bunches of sections
it really is and sort them into a binder ...and my manual happens to
be prepunched just for this (guess IH thought this out already).

The beauty of putting it all in a binder is that I can then print
and interject various posts that you guys willingly provide
...plus add all those neat tips articles one sees
			...limited only by my imagination!
Mark