I'm still wondering about Family Cruiser Package

My Traveler does have the family Cruiser package.  I've talked to Howard
P about this and neither of us are sure just what the Cruiser package
consisted of.  I have found out it was a $1,578 option.  What I think is
part of the package: front high back bucket seats with head rests that
swivel and recline, the middle high back bucket seats with head rests
just recline, The rear bench seat just reclines.  The entire floor in
covered in matching carpet.  All seats are a striped tweed fabric that is
also found in the headliner, door panels, inner side panels and hatchback
tailgate panel. AM/FM 8-Track with four speakers.

Anyone know exactly what the package does include?

Is the Family Cruiser Package strictly an interior modification?

If other options are listed on the line stting ticket does that mean they
are not part of the 'Package'? ie.. deluxe exterior trim pkg, chrome
wheels, left and right sliding rear side windows.

Rik Des Jardin
PO box 304 Pomeroy, Wa 99347
rikofwa@domain.elided     Scout Site: http://users.pullman.com/rdesjard
The weekend Warrior: 77 Traveler,  The parts scouts 72 Scout II and 75
Scout II.
Christmas is coming......................to get you!

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]