pre-lube tool

I have a one piece steel rod I made for just this purpose,  it is round
about 20 in long.  I made it from steel rod and smashed one end to fit
the oil pump just right.  I run it with my 1/2 in electric drill and it
lubes the engine as if it were running.

Here is a novice performance question;  When your Talking porting and
relieving what is relieving ?

Rik Des Jardin
PO box 304 Pomeroy, Wa 99347
rikofwa@domain.elided     Scout Site: http://users.pullman.com/rdesjard
The weekend Warrior: 77 Traveler,  The parts scouts 72 Scout II and 75
Scout II.
Christmas is coming......................to get you!

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]