The Silicone Kid

I have always tried to use as little silicone as possible.  I put
aviation form-a-gasket to make the gaskets stick in place and generally
thats all except for valley pan covers they get silicone(RTV black) on
one side, and only one side of the gasket.  I don't tolerate leaky
gaskets and this is whats worked best for me.
 I am interested in using 'The Right Stuff' but haven't felt rich enough
to buy any yet.
Rik

Rik Des Jardin
PO box 304 Pomeroy, Wa 99347
rikofwa@domain.elided
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]