AMC Conversion Parts Needed

I need the engine stools, bellhousing and other small parts from a
Travel All that came out with the AMC V8 and a manual trans. May also
need a PS pump and other items for the conversion from the 345 IH
engine.

Also need leads for body parts for this truck. It's a 72 1210 LWB crew
cab 4x4. Surely there must be some parts out there somewhere.

I've seen mention of fiberglass parts for the Scouts. Are there any
fibeglass parts for the pickups?

Rocky Lear
Berea, Kentucky