Re: DanH Age Identifier

NO!

But, I did meet this grizzled old guy in Tulare last year. Rumored to have
lived up in Calaveras County for more years than California has had
statehood. Turned out to be one hell of a man and someone we here can all
respect.

You folks ever here of John Hofstetter?

Tom H.

P.S. If there was a time machine, I'd definitely want to go back and be in
General Fremont's "scouting" party that mapped and catalogued most of
California for the U.S. government - long before the white man had any
significant affect on the terrain here. When there were more than 1,000,000
tule elk roaming the great central valley and when grizzly bears actually
inhabited grizzly island, near where I work now.