Re: TomH Age Identifier

Mark,
   I don't think Tom would have, since he lives on the left coat. He may
have known old man Sutter, I'm sure that Hofs knew him. <G>
  I one the other hand am a youngin', a Yout (as Vinni would say), I
just hit the quarter century mark this year. I do live 1 mile from Walt
Whitman's house however. It is a very interesting place to see.
Especially around the holidays, they decorate it all up nice. The whole
house is help together with wood dowels, no nails! It is pretty cool.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto