Scout yards/For Sale in Fla

Hi all,

I'm working in Central Florida for the next couple
weeks, and I'm wondering if anybody knows of any
scouts/ parts yards around...I'm looking for a
 body- '77 Scout II, and though there is an outside
chance I might be able to ship it up(cheaply enough),
 I'm probably going to need a rolling body, something that I
might be able to fix up enough to get back to Wisconsin
over Christmas vacation.

so if anybody knows of one for sale or a yard, you can
reply to me off-list at aswan@domain.elided

thanks,
Al Swan