Transfer case yoke (broken)

------------------------------

I am in need of the transfer case yoke for a 1977 Scout ll 4wd auto
trans. I have a spare t-case but the yoke (The one that the front of the
rear driveshaft connects to) has 30 splines. The shaft on the truck
t-case has 10 splines. How much/little will I have to switch to use the
finer spline shaft?
I can (I think) switch the whole t-case but the spare is questionable
since it has been stored outside unprotected for a while.
Thanks
Chuck
(still no sig file but thinking about making one)

   Chuck, sounds like ALOT of work just to save buying a new yoke.
   They retail for around $30-$35 new, or someone from this list may
   have a used one for less. You are basically have to swap tcases
   to use the fine spline yoke.

   Later
   Tony