brake boster leak

Tom:
that funny little elbow is not just the inlet to the brake booster its
the check valve... and only costs a couple of dollars at your local auto
store..... not knowing this thing is bad can cost you a lot ....
especially when it leaks down your brake boost and causes your son to
back over a small japineeze suv ....bout 1300 dollars worth...

I had just paid to have my front brakes completely redone when all along
the problem was this brake vacuum check valve......

John Dodd